Wolf Fight

If you do yet not have an account please register.
If you have please log in.
how often do you visit wolffight? 203533_219299071448428_7443889_n
~Wolf Fight staff
Wolf Fight

Be strong, or be the strongest!


    how often do you visit wolffight?

    Poll

    how often do you visit wolffight?

    [ 1 ]
    how often do you visit wolffight? I_vote_lcap100%how often do you visit wolffight? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    how often do you visit wolffight? I_vote_lcap0%how often do you visit wolffight? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

    Total Votes: 1
    Nekare
    Nekare
    Adminstrator, Waterpack

    My pup : Gray/blue Night wolf
    Wolf : Mystic wolf
    Antall Innlegg : 67
    Credits : 2968
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-07-18
    Age : 22
    Bosted : Norway

    how often do you visit wolffight? Empty how often do you visit wolffight?

    Post by Nekare on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 pm

    Why aren't you so often on wolffight? :)

    is it something we can do to get you to visit it ofter? :D

    tell uss your opinion here and maby we can do somthing with it ^^

    and how often are you on wolffight?
    Tigerstar
    Tigerstar
    Adminstrator, Lonewolf

    My pup : Tiger
    Wolf : Tigerwolf hybrid
    Antall Innlegg : 124
    Credits : 900002712
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-07-17
    Age : 19
    Bosted : I'm not living any place, i just wander around

    how often do you visit wolffight? Empty Re: how often do you visit wolffight?

    Post by Tigerstar on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:30 pm

    Well, this site is too in-active so i guess nobody would answer
    Nekare
    Nekare
    Adminstrator, Waterpack

    My pup : Gray/blue Night wolf
    Wolf : Mystic wolf
    Antall Innlegg : 67
    Credits : 2968
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-07-18
    Age : 22
    Bosted : Norway

    how often do you visit wolffight? Empty Re: how often do you visit wolffight?

    Post by Nekare on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:18 pm

    Tigerstar wrote:Well, this site is too in-active so i guess nobody would answer

    You can't give up on this site, we can send a e-mail to them ;)
    Tigerstar
    Tigerstar
    Adminstrator, Lonewolf

    My pup : Tiger
    Wolf : Tigerwolf hybrid
    Antall Innlegg : 124
    Credits : 900002712
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-07-17
    Age : 19
    Bosted : I'm not living any place, i just wander around

    how often do you visit wolffight? Empty Re: how often do you visit wolffight?

    Post by Tigerstar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:40 pm

    Nekare wrote:
    Tigerstar wrote:Well, this site is too in-active so i guess nobody would answer

    You can't give up on this site, we can send a e-mail to them ;)

    Well, i would mostly give up here... But if you think it would make the site more active is it worth a try.
    Yasmin
    Yasmin
    Waterpack

    My pup : bloody red,/gray/black
    Antall Innlegg : 17
    Credits : 2735
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 22
    Bosted : Norway, Elveng

    how often do you visit wolffight? Empty Re: how often do you visit wolffight?

    Post by Yasmin on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 am

    Tigerstar wrote:
    Nekare wrote:
    Tigerstar wrote:Well, this site is too in-active so i guess nobody would answer

    You can't give up on this site, we can send a e-mail to them ;)

    Well, i would mostly give up here... But if you think it would make the site more active is it worth a try.

    It's so many sites... e-o
    Tigerstar
    Tigerstar
    Adminstrator, Lonewolf

    My pup : Tiger
    Wolf : Tigerwolf hybrid
    Antall Innlegg : 124
    Credits : 900002712
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-07-17
    Age : 19
    Bosted : I'm not living any place, i just wander around

    how often do you visit wolffight? Empty Re: how often do you visit wolffight?

    Post by Tigerstar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:53 pm

    Yasmin wrote:
    Tigerstar wrote:
    Nekare wrote:
    Tigerstar wrote:Well, this site is too in-active so i guess nobody would answer

    You can't give up on this site, we can send a e-mail to them ;)

    Well, i would mostly give up here... But if you think it would make the site more active is it worth a try.

    It's so many sites... e-o

    What do you mean? xD

    Sponsored content

    how often do you visit wolffight? Empty Re: how often do you visit wolffight?

    Post by Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2019 5:38 am